STATEMENT OF FAITH
- The entire bible is inspired by God
- In only one true God who exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
- Our sin separates us from God.
- Jesus died on the cross and shed His blood to atone for our sins. He is the only way to salvation.
- In Jesus Christ's immanent return.
- In the regular taking of Communion as an act of remembering what the Lord Jesus did for us on the cross.
- Water baptism is an act of obedience, an individual's responsibility and privilege before God.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit is available for all believers.
- In the presence and power of the Holy Spirit; who alone reveals Jesus Christ through the Word of God.
- By faith and confession in Jesus Christ, we are saved into eternal life and everlasting blessedness.
- God intends for us each to experience the abundant, kingdom life while we are living here on this earth. God can physically, emotionally and spiritually heal us.
- God has called us to worship Him, develop disciples and to share the hope we have in Jesus with all nations.
- That a local church is a fellowship of believers centered in the person of Jesus Christ.